Sunday, December 30, 2012

Top Apps of 2012

Santa brought me an iPad this time last year! What a wonderful gift! I have loved using it in my classroom and I have been very pleased with how the kids have responded to new technology!

So today I decided to sit down and pick my Top Apps for 2012! These aren’t apps that were necessarily new to the market this year, just apps that I have enjoyed using this year.

Articulation

·         Articulation Station

·         Artik Pix

·         Articulation Games

·         Multiple Choice Articulation
 
 
Language

·         Conversation Builder

·         Bag Game

·         Tense Builder

·         Pocket Lexi




 




Fluency

·         Bad Speaker
 

Games

·         Where’s my water

·         Angry Birds

·         Frisbee Forever

·         Fireworks



 

What are some of your favorite apps?


No comments: