Friday, December 16, 2011

101 Ways to Praise a Child

I don’t know about you, but I find myself praising my children by saying “good” 2 billion times a day. It is just an automatic response. But I am so tired of saying “good” when they get something right!
I recently ran across 101 Ways to Praise a Child. It is a list that Mom gave me when I was in undergrad. Moms always know what you need, even before you need it! So I tweaked it a little bit and wanted to share it with you! Unfortunately, neither of us know where it originated from or else we would be giving BIG props to that person! So for the new year I am challenging myself to be more creative when I praise my students for a job well done!

See 101 Ways to Praise a Child HERE.


google images



2 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

Kristin, I loved 101 ways to praise a child. There's nothing like positive reinforcement. The kids hear enough negative messages.

Cindy and Kristina said...

Debbie, I couldn't agree more! Our students need more positive feedback!