Wednesday, July 3, 2013

SLP Link Up

Ok guys this is my first attempt at the SLP Link Up! I am excited to finally participate! It is such a cute idea! Thanks to All Y'all Need for setting this up!


Just - Laying by the pool! Taking advantage of as many sunny days as I can to get in some good pool time! 

Using - Instagram. I love this app and it is a great way to keep up with friends and take a peek into their life!

Loving - Fireworks! I have already been lucky enough to see some firework shows before the 4th! I love sitting on a blanket and watching these beautiful explosions!

Yummy - Home made ice cream! Some of my friends have been spoiling me by making delicious ice cream and inviting me over as a "taste tester'! 

Hope you have a great 4th!





1 comment:

Laura said...

Thanks for linking up! It sounds like you're having a wonderful summer! Be sure to go to the bottom of the original post and click the button to add your link so others can find you.


All Y'all Need