Friday, November 30, 2012

Conversation Builder Teen

Well, Kyle at the Mobile Education Store has done it again! Incase you haven’t seen it yet, you need to check out the Conversation BuilderTeen App. Awhile back I did a review for the Conversation Builder app. I am still using that app so I was very excited when when Kyle contacted me about the teen version!



This app is very similar to the Conversation Builder app, in that it allows teens to practice having multiple conversation exchanges. But BEWARE! The content is most definitely for an older and more mature population! What I love most is that Kyle made it possible to pick and choose which subjects you want your student to participate in. This way they are not participating in a conversation that may not be appropriate for their age.


There are over 300 conversations you can participate in! The topics range from school, sports, entertainment, to bullying, relationships and sarcasm.

 I love the group conversation feature. So often I focus on teaching students to have a conversation with just one other person, so this allows then to practice talking to a group.

As always, you can record and e-mail conversations for your data!

To watch a video tutorial go here. If you have used this app be sure to leave a comment and tell us what you think!

You can purchase this app from the iTunes store for $29.99.




No comments: